Personal time management skills are essential for professional
success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time
management strategies are able to control their workload rather than
spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis –
stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective
individuals are able to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to
them and their organization.
The Time Management course will cover strategies to help participants
learn these crucial strategies. Participants will be given a skill set
that includes personal motivation, delegation skills, organization
tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more during this
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are
associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that
in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Encourage participants to write their own workshop objectives in their guide.