who have never had a leadership role will stand up and take the lead
when a situation they care about requires it. Participants will be able
recognize these events and grab the reins with more confidence. This
course touches on understanding the leadership gap, vital leadership
traits, and how to overcome various barriers.
With our Women in Leadership course participants will learn how women
are changing the workforce. Through this course, participants will gain
a new perspective on the workforce, and what benefits can come from
hiring and promoting women to higher positions.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are
associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that
in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the barriers women face in entering leadership positions
- Understand the importance of developing women leaders
- Determine steps your organization can take to foster women leaders
- Understand the benefits of developing women leaders
- Apply the principles of fostering women leaders to your own organization