Workplace harassment must be identified, discouraged, and prevented
in order to keep a hostile work environment from developing. Left
unchecked, harassment can escalate into violence. Workplace violence and
harassment training is essential to the safety of all employees.
In order to prevent Workplace Violence, it is essential that everyone
is able to identify individuals who may be prone to violence. Our
course will help participants recognize certain behaviors, and lower the
risk of escalated situations. This course will help participants
identify the warning signs, as well as give them coping and response
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define workplace violence.
- Understand bullies and how to avoid hiring them.
- Create a risk assessment and understand how to handle violence.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Develop relevant policies and procedures.
- Learn how to investigate complaint